Blog Archive

Monday, March 19, 2018

Joy Packard "The Many Ways to Make $ With Amazon"

#Stay Positive
#Stay Motivated

                                                                                                                           
  Joy Packard is a successful entrepreneur and a mother of 8 who 
wanted to be at home with her children and have a steady income. 

"I have always had a passion to make money while I sleep. I began my search several years ago and it has been a wonderful thing! I have found a love for the internet and have been intrigued with it for years. I knew others were making an income and knew that if they could, I could also!  I am an online marketer. I absolutely LOVE what I do!


                                       http://joypackard.com

  
Joy will be joining us Tuesday March 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm EST to discuss different ways to make money online and how to get started.  
  Along with her many accomplishments, Joy has a successful private label business and a podcast. She is willing to share her story and strategies to help teach and inspire you. 
Joy believes in being healthy and motivated and enjoys helping others succeed.  Joy is hosting an upcoming event on


Friday, April 27, 2018:15 am. Registration 9:00-5:30 p.m 

Saturday, April 28, 2018
 HYATT PLACE
16730 Creek Bend Drive
Sugar Land, Texas, USA, 77478


The Conference will contain many different categories
  • RETAIL ARBITRAGE
  • ONLINE ARBITRAGE 
  • WHOLESALE 
  • PRIVATE LABEL
  • AMAZON MERCH 
  • SHOPIFY
  • OUTSOURCING
  • DROPSHIPPING
  • PROFITABLE AUDIENCES 
  • MINDSET TECHNIQUES
For more information for the event go to

Join us for our weekly webinars

Have A Great Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Start You Own Online Business

#staypositive #staymotivated   There are millions of successful entrepreneurs reaping the benefits of having their own business ...